It’s hard to believe we’re coming down to the end of 2015, and we are approaching our final two trips for the year. We have a quick overnight family holiday next weekend, and then we will leave the weekend after that for our final beach vacation of the year. As the year is coming to an end, I always like to reflect back on the great year we are about to leave behind.
This past year, we had so many amazing experiences together. Our travels took us to the following amazing places:
- Grand Cayman
- San Francisco
- Maryland/Washington, DC
- Florida Keys
- Las Vegas
- Washington, DC (again)
- Denver (a handful of times)
- South Dakota
- Jackson Hole and Yellowstone National Park
- And a few other stops in between
With careful planning, we were able to fit all this into our schedules using less than 50 hours of vacation time!
- My husband surprised me with a trip to San Francisco. Making this even better, he also surprised me with concert tickets to see Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull – two of my favorite artists!
- I was able to participate in a long distance run across the longest span of the US Overseas Highway 1 in the Florida Keys!
- We were able to catch Yankees games while in Washington DC, Atlanta, and Boston!
- I had a birdie in our first game of golf over the summer!
- We made great new friends in Jamaica!
Nearly 75% of every flight we took this year had some sort of flight delay or missed connection. But, we always believe better safe than sorry!
It has been a great year of travel for us. We had a very busy summer and had to take some time off during those months, but we got some things done around our house and had some good times doing stuff around our area, including a few weekends at our mountain cabin.
Stay tuned for posts on our final two trips of the year and all our other 2015 adventures too!