Greetings fellow wanderlusters! Welcome to By Land and Sea!
My love of travel goes back as far as I can remember. I always had a curiosity about the world, an obsession with maps, a taste for adventure, and a longing to explore faraway lands or simply soak up the sun on a beautiful beach somewhere. Now in my thirties and married to a fellow travel bug, we are making up for lost time ever since we officially said “I do”!
We believe that traveling big is possible, even with a limited amount of vacation days and a moderate budget. Although we both hold down full-time jobs, we have managed to be quite the jet-set duo, traveling extensively throughout each year.
What Will You Find On By Land And Sea?
We simply love to travel! Although we can say that you won’t find us in a hostel, we really don’t have a set formula or a specific travel style. One trip might be spent relaxing on a tropical island and on the next, we be might taking in museums and architecture in a historic city. We accomplish our goals by traveling by land and sea and every method in between. Leaving our travel options open and embracing opportunities allows us to explore in a diverse manner. As such, we also keep blog content interesting by making sure it always varies, but you can expect:
- Posts from a couple who have mastered the art of balancing part-time travel with full-time jobs, as well as what is affectionately known as “adulting”!
- Travel tips and tricks, experiences and inspirations, destination guides and itineraries, photos and more!
- Affordable luxury on a moderate, working-class budget, attainable adventure activities, and sustainable tourism tidbits!
New posts are authored by me (Jenn) and are shared on By Land and Sea on every other Monday. Be sure to explore our blog’s various pages and past posts too! I’m always updating these and adding new resources as we travel!
Now, you might be asking what makes me an authority on all things travel and blogging?
- Together with my hubby, I have visited 34 countries and 31 states
- I have a Masters Degree in Sustainable Tourism
- I’ve taken classes in Hospitality Management
- I am a Certified Tourism Ambassador
- I also hold a Bachelor’s in Humanities and Fine Arts with an emphasis in English, Art, Philosophy, and Humanities
You can see why travel blogging is perfect fit and a wonderful creative outlet for me! I’m so happy to share our travel passion with you!
Want to contact me directly? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’d love to answer questions, talk travel, or discuss how we can work together!
Subscribers make our day! Be sure to add your email in our subscribe box to get fresh new content delivered straight to you inbox.
Thank you for following our blog!
Be sure to catch our latest posts!
- 16 Essential Travel Items And Accessories To Always Pack
- Summer’s Top Adventures In Our Own Backyard
- Simple Steps To Help Protect Your Home While Traveling
- The Best Travel Items To Buy At Dollar Tree
- What To Know About Staying At An RV Campground If You Don’t Own An RV (Or A Tent)