Today is my birthday! Originally, I had planned on doing a juicy post full of bits of wisdom, insights, and travel tidbits that I have learned in my 35 years. However, after much reflection, I’ve decided to give myself one of the best gifts there is in life… That is the gift of time!
That’s right, I am taking the month of May off from my blog!
I enjoy the happenings of daily life. But between full time work and grad school, managing my blog, and balancing everything else that comes my way, I’ve been feeling a bit frazzled lately. I believe that it is incredibly important to take time for yourself to slow down, relax, and enjoy life. So, I’m taking a little birthday blogging break!
In the meantime, I invite you to check out some past blog posts and other content on my site. Here are some links I think you might enjoy!
- For the adventure seeker – Check out my experience with indoor skydiving in Vegas!
- For the luxury travel lover – Check out a comparison of four all-inclusive resorts!
- For the outdoor enthusiast – Check out the US’s first National Park, Yellowstone National Park!
- For the beach bum – Check out my list of beaches to avoid!
- For the cruise aficionado – Check out the reasons you should add an Alaskan cruise to your bucket list!
- For the environmentally aware traveler – Check out ways to conserve water while traveling!
I appreciate the readership and the continued support during this break. I look forward to sharing more adventures with you in June!
Happy birthday to me,
By Land and Sea