First of all THANK YOU Melina from Melinabanana for nominating me! I was so excited when I found out – I really appreciate it! Be sure to check out her page or find her on Facebook! The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way to gain some blog traffic and help get (and give) some recognition for everyone’s hard work and all the efforts we are all putting into our blogs!
By accepting this award, I agreed to reveal seven random things about myself… I decided to share some travel related things AND some that are not travel related. Here we go!
- I’ve had three passports in 15 years. I thought I lost one so I had to get it replaced (I found it years later), and then I had a name change – yay! It is my goal to get my current passport filled with stamps before it expires!
- I wanted to be a teacher for the longest time. However, the requirements to obtain teacher licensure in my state have never worked for me… Maybe one day I can still do some teaching (grad school = adjunct teaching opportunities).
- I have a hard time deciding where I would like to travel to next. The list is so big and the possibilities are endless!
- I’m addicted to hot tea and gum. I can’t go a day without multiple servings of each.
- I’ve always been a creative person and having my blog is a great way to let some of that out, as well as spark an interest in photography! I also like drawing and art, dance, music, and writing. I love the arts!
- I don’t eat candy that is artificially colored green. It has more to do with the awful fake lime or green apple flavors than the color.
- I love the window seat; I could stare out the window and daydream the entire flight. But, I’m trying to get better about sitting in the aisle on longer flights because it’s good for you to stand up and move during flights. My hubby and I have been getting aisle seats across from one another lately.
The nominees are:
Please take some time to visit each of these blogs or social media pages – the are full of great tips, photos, and work for readers of all interests!
- Thank your nominator
- Share the award on your blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Choose 10-15 new nominees who have fewer than 300 followers
- Notify them via social media
I hope everyone has fun reading these and nominating others! Have fun sharing the love!